IT Services in Bangkok Thailand and Asia Pacific
Keeping track of your IT assets is important from both a financial and a security standpoint. We offer sophisticated inventory solutions for all budgets, with easy-to-read reports and an inventory automatically updating databases, so your inventory is always up to date.
We perform IT audits for both existing clients and 3rd parties. Our IT audit reports are easy to grasp for executive decision makers, but they also deep dive into the technical details for IT managers to gain a granular understanding of what areas are covered and where improvements can be done.
Forensic IT Investigations
In cases where disaster has already struck, we offer forensic investigation services to help you understand what went wrong, when it happened and who caused it. As part of a forensic IT investigation, we also offer to repair and recover what is possible to salvage and we provide detailed advice on how to avoid future incidents.
Protecting your corporate website from security threats is an often-overlooked aspect of IT security. We investigate website security and scan for vulnerabilities on all major hosting platforms (Windows/IIS and Linux/Apache) and all widespread Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, CMS Made Simple) and we remedy all issues and security loopholes that we come across.
Cisco Network Services
- Cisco ASA firewall installation and configuration
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) implementation and configuration
- Cisco AiroNet autonomous mode wireless network design and implementation in
- Cisco Wireless controller installation and configuration to manage AiroNet access points
- Cisco Meraki Cloud managed wireless infrastructure
- Cisco IPSEC site-to-site VPN tunnels linking branch offices around the world without expensive MPLS connections
- Cisco Catalyst layer2 and layer3 switch installation and configuration
We keep all the most commonly used pieces of hardware in stock to provide swift replacement services in case of hardware breakdown in any of our clients’ offices
WordPress Training and Courses
We provide training courses on WordPress (beginner and intermediate) for companies that want to educate their staff on how to manage a WordPress website and publish WordPress content in a professional way.
The training sessions can be tailored to your specific needs and it can be provided in either English or Thai language.
Our WordPress courses also cover basic Search Engine Optimization.
Vulnerability / Security Management
– Network Audits / Technology Assessment
– Inventory of IT Assets
– Firewall Configuration & Management
– Antivirus, Antispyware, Antispam Solutions
– Content Filtering
– External Vulnerability Check-up
At RunTime, we use in-depth research to help meet your technology needs. We will interview you to find out what your current systems setup is and what you envision it to be. We’ll perform a complete network audit (infrastructure, servers, switches, software) and an inventory of IT assets. Our thorough analysis will allow us to make the most efficient recommendations for your future setup.
Industrial Process Control
– Siemens WinCC and WinCC Flexible implementation
– Network installation and monitoring
– Infrastructure Design
– LAN / WAN / WWAN
– CAT5e & CAT6 Cabling
– Disaster Recovery Planning
Our specialty is designing networks that work consistently and efficiently. Take advantage of our expertise in your next technology refresh project. We will plan and build the most secure and effective network for your company.
– Webpage Design, Web hosting, Domain registration and Website maintenance
– iPad, tablets and Mobile Integration
– Intranet & Extranet Design
– Cloud Solutions (Email, Backup, Storage, Antispam, Web Apps)
With our extensive experience in webpage design, RunTime can build you a site (whether it be internet or intranet) that is intriguing, engaging, and geared toward keeping the attention of your clients to promote your business. Also, for your convenience, RunTime can register, host and maintain the site. This means rapid changes to the site as your business evolves and changes.
We help our clients plan for the worst case scenarios (fire, flood, employee strikes, political unrest, city shutdown etc). We make sure our clients’ data is well protected and accessible no matter what happens in and around their offices. Our disaster recovery plans are thoroughly tested in virtual environments and/or secondary locations to make sure they are up the task when disaster strikes.
Maintenance & Support
– On-site/remote Support
– Preventative Maintenance
– Service Agreements / Managed Services
– Branch Office IT Support Agreements
– 24/7 Technical Support
– Data Recovery Services
RunTime offers a wide variety of support options that can ensure the efficiency of your network setup. We offer service contracts for long-term support needs as well as help-desk services for hands-on advice to the users. We also offer remote support – thorough maintenance of your systems through a remote location. This is an exciting feature because it gives you optimum support at minimum cost, due to the lack of a need for technicians to travel to your site.
- Recovery of accidentally deleted files
- Recovery of data on physically damaged hard disks
- Data forensics
– Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10 Migration
– Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 Platform Upgrade
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 / 2013 Upgrade
– Network Migration & Consolidation
A functional and efficient network setup is a necessity for your company’s daily operation. Let RunTime spearhead your migration efforts. We will analyze the systems you have in place and determine the best way to merge them with the least amount of interference – assuring that you will continue to enjoy maximum productivity.
VMWare Virtualization for Desktops and Servers
- Virtualized infrastructure with SAN storage (iSCSI or Fibre Channel)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for both test and production environments
- vSphere integration
Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization On-premises or in the Cloud
- Conversion of aging servers to Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementation of new virtualized server workloads
- Fault tolerant Hyper-V clusters, sharing heavy workloads among several fault-tolerant physical servers.
– Rollout & Configuration
– Hands-on Management
– Testing & Documentation
At RunTime, we understand that your main interest is continued maximum productivity. We will roll out your network quickly and efficiently, ensuring minimum interruption to your daily operation.
- Accounting Systems and ERP Systems Implementation
- Database System Design
- Software licensing compliance management
Apple and Mac IT Support
A growing percentage of computers used in offices are Apple Macs.apple logo
We provide IT support for the entire range of Apple products, from stationary iMacs to Macbook laptops and mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
Apples products integrate beautifully with Microsoft cloud solutions, such as the Office 365 suite and Exchange online email hosting.
Acronis prides itself as the the world’s fastest backup solution for all types of data – on-premises, remote, private cloud, public cloud and mobile.
We build steadfast backup solutions for all types of servers. Our backup routines include both on-site and off-site storage with the ability to restore to temporary virtual servers in case of critical server-hardware failure.
As a Cisco partner, RunTime delivers top-of-the line optimized Cisco solutions
– Cisco ASA firewall installation and configuration
– Cisco AiroNet autonomous mode wireless network design and implementation in
– Cisco Wireless controller installation and configuration to manage AiroNet access points
– Cisco Meraki Cloud managed wireless infrastructure
– Cisco IPSEC site-to-site VPN tunnels linking branch offices around the world without expensive MPLS connections
– Cisco Catalyst layer2 and layer3 switch installation and configuration
Microsoft Cloud Partner
As a Microsoft Cloud partner, RunTime provides solutions for companies that need reliable IT services without on-premises servers
- Microsoft Exchange Cloud mail hosting for both Windows and Mac clients
- Migration of on-premises Microsoft Exchange servers, including Public folders to Office 365 Cloud based Microsoft Exchange mail hosting
- Secure file sharing without a server, using Microsoft OneDrive cloud hosting
- Microsoft Sharepoint customization
- Close to 1,000 end-users to date migrated to the Office 365 cloud
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) specifies requirements for how personal data is collected, stored, processed, and deleted. All companies that interact with individuals or corporate entities within the EU are affected by GDPR. To help lead you down the right path, we provide tools and guidance to facilitate ease in discovering, governing, protecting, and monitoring the personal data in your organization.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any GDPR related inquiries.